How to Bet on Football
Depending on where in the world you’re gambling, football odds may be expressed as a fraction particularly in the UK, decimal Europe, North America, and beyond, or even in money line terms like US sports. Top betting brands like แทงบอลออนไลน์ has been around for a long time. You always need to be sure to check reviews from different sites to establish what you’re getting yourself into Let’s say the football betting you’re looking at is some English Premier League odds to win a match. In this particular market, there are three possible outcomes:
- Chelsea 4/5
- Draw 11/8
- Arsenal 2/1
In this hypothetical example, Chelsea is betting favorites to win the match because they are an odds-on price. For every $5 you bet on them, you would receive $4 of profit, plus the stake of your wager back, should they achieve victory. As a decimal, Chelsea’s price would be 1.80. If you bet on a draw, then for every $8 risked you would receive a return of $19 – $11 of which is winnings. Should you side with Arsenal in the betting, then a modest $1 bet would see you make a $2 profit if they win the game.
It is that easy. If the difference between decimal and fractional odds confuses you, then many sportsbooks now offer their prices in both types and beyond. An outright match-winner market is just one of many different sorts of football bet you can place.
Live Football Betting: How to Bet In-Play
Mobile technology and its development mean betting on football and other sports while they’re happening have become possible. It’s called in-play betting, and our advice is that you make it part of your football betting strategy. This in turn has resulted in the creation of special live markets for gambling on football. Next goalscorer betting or the team who will score the next goal are examples of this. Football betting in the USA and beyond has never been more sophisticated.
Gambling On Football on Mobile
All these smartphones and other digital devices like tablets we have in our homes mean the Internet Age has forced oddsmakers to make their service as mobile-friendly as possible. You can take your gambling with you anywhere you can get online these days. If you’re wondering what types of devices you can bet on, then it’s any mobile phone or tablet that allows you access to the internet. Get gambling on football via a betting app, which is mainly available for devices that have iOS and Android operating systems. Don’t worry if you’re on a Blackberry, Windows Phone, or another provider, though, as mobile versions of the most popular sportsbooks come as standard in your web browser.
How We Find the Best Football Betting Sites
- With so many footballs betting sites out there, you’re probably wondering how we sort through them to come up with our recommended sportsbooks.
- This checklist of what makes top football betting sites should help give you some idea:
- Sportsbooks are licensed and promote responsible gambling
- A vast range of football betting odds both for matches and outright markets
- In-play betting that’s substantial so you can bet on football life
- New customer offers and regular rewards to keep you incentivized to bet
How to Sign Up to a Football Betting Site
- Decide which football betting site you want to sign up to
- Find the ‘register’ button, which will be displayed prominently on the homepage
- Now fill in the registration form with personal details
- You may be asked for a security question and answer to add an extra level of protection to your account
- Set a username and password for the sportsbook.
- If you’ve got a promo code, then you could be asked to enter it before completing registration to activate a bonus
- Agree to the betting site’s terms and conditions and confirm your age